Saturday 4 August 2012

'My Master Oh London Experience'

I went from being a workaholic in the ‘world of glam magazine’ to someone who basically could not do anything. With issues placed within the ME/Chronic Fatigue category, I have over a 3 years period found it most difficult to find help. It was basically all up to me. Finally I found the help I desperately needed in London.
 
Experiences along the way taught me to respect ancient Eastern knowledge and traditions. I developed a great interest in this which led me to Master Oh in London and I am so grateful for finding him.
 
I came to London with several symptoms and problems. Most of all I had little energy. This came together with other things like: all over back pain, fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression, stress, sociophobia, hard pressure 
in different parts of my head and eyes, problems sleeping, digestion problems, no concentration and a memory like a goldfish. Believe me, this is not a good combination. I have now been through a process over 3 months with treatments, intensive training and family healing that has given me truly amazing results.
 
I felt a difference energy wise already after my first Qi treatment and my mood started changing for the better. My search for help led to something great. Master Oh's knowledge and sensitivity is very special and powerful. He has taught me a lot about life and my health. His advice and information are some of the most important I have learnt so far in my life. There is not one day I do not use some of it. Most of all I try to be grateful every day for having my life back. I am lucky.
 
It¹s difficult for me to explain the amazing changes done in just three months. My health keeps getting better. I have a lot of energy and want todo EVERYTHING. The symptoms listed above are almost all gone.
   
Master Oh, thank you so much for all your help and advice.


Therese, Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment